A great TED Talk by Clay Shirky on the controversial SOPA/PIPA legislation popped up on the intertubes today. He outlines how people interact with and share media and how the legislation that will be up for a vote soon could turn all consumers into assumed copyright violators and thieves. Very interesting watch.
- How to shrug off self doubt
- Job Hunting 101 | Say thank you
- Job Hunting 101 | If an opening isn’t posted, does the position really exist?
- Job Hunting 101 | LinkedIn and third degree connections
- Job Hunting 101 | Hitting submit is the beginning not the end
- Job Hunting 101 | It’s who you know not what you know
- Job Hunting 101 | Geography matters
- Job Hunting 101 | A resume is not your life history
- [Video] Clay Shirky on SOPA/PIPA
- Favorite Reads of 2011