Cookie the Penguin calls the Cincinnati Zoo home. The penguin keepers released a behind the scenes video of their Zoo mascot. The last 20 seconds is priceless. Apparently Cookie likes getting his belly rubbed, and he’s very vocal about it. I’m not sure if that’s squealing or laughter, but it sounds like he’s having a good time.
- How to shrug off self doubt
- Job Hunting 101 | Say thank you
- Job Hunting 101 | If an opening isn’t posted, does the position really exist?
- Job Hunting 101 | LinkedIn and third degree connections
- Job Hunting 101 | Hitting submit is the beginning not the end
- Job Hunting 101 | It’s who you know not what you know
- Job Hunting 101 | Geography matters
- Job Hunting 101 | A resume is not your life history
- [Video] Clay Shirky on SOPA/PIPA
- Favorite Reads of 2011